craig armstrong it's nearly tomorrow
Acclaimed composer Craig Armstrong's It's Nearly Tomorrow his first new album in six years, featuring long term Glasgow collaborators Paul Buchanan, Jerry Burns, James Grant and Kate O'Halloran. Other guests include Brett Anderson, Vladislav Delay (The Dolls), and Chris Botti on trumpet.
It's Nearly Tomorrow was written over three years while Craig worked in his Glasgow studio on various orchestral projects including the score for Baz Lurhmann's The Great Gatsby and a new opera The Lady From The Sea for Scottish Opera. The album was recorded all over the world: Glasgow, Babelsberg - Berlin, Prague, London, Sweden, Finland and Los Angeles.
This beautiful new record is comprised of songs, piano tracks and orchestral works that reflect the many sides Craig Armstrong as a composer and his love for music in all forms.
- Dust (feat. Jerry Burns)
- Strange Kind of Love (feat. Katie O'Halloran)
- Crash (feat. Brett Anderson)
- Powder (feat. James Grant & Jerry Burns)
- Inside (feat. Chris Botti)
- All Around Love (feat. Paul Buchanan)
- 15 Summers
- It's Nearly Tomorrow (feat. Vladislav Delay)
- It's Not Alright (feat. Paul Buchanan)
- Early Sun